If you can come for ALL of Choro Camp, we highly recommend it. We offer an integrated program of instruction, so less isn’t just less — it’s different. Plus, we have a lot of fun and want you here for it. The full registration page is HERE.
That said, we understand that not everyone can get away for the whole time. We have learned the hard way NOT to try to be infinitely flexible and cater to every conceivable schedule, but for those of you who can be here for at least a few days, there is a “half camp” option.
The two broad options are:
- First-Half Attendance: Tuesday through Thursday. (Arrive Monday eve if you wish.)
- Second-Half Attendance: Thursday through Saturday. (Depart Sunday if you wish.)
Of the items below, the only one which is not optional is the tuition, which pays for the artists on our staff and other costs of producing the event.
- Half Camp Tuition: $375
- Housing: $50/night.
- Meals: $50/day.
- If you want to attend an additional full day of camp, you can do so at a cost $125/day.
- If you want to come for a shorter period of time, that’s fine, but be aware: the cost of meals and housing is flexible; the cost of tuition is not.
Please be aware that if our target student/teacher ratio is at its limit for any instrumental group we will give first priority to those who have opted to attend for the full event. So the half-camp option may be limited to only those who plan to work with specific instrumental groups in which space remains. Feel free to ask and we’ll let you know where things stand.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- For cancellations during April, there is a $200 cancellation charge.
- For cancellations during May, 50% of your tuition and other payments will be refunded.
- After June 1st, no refunds can be guaranteed.
READY, SET, REGISTER!
Now, on to the registration form itself. If you encounter any problems or have questions, we’re here to help. You can reach Andrew and Carolyn, our registrar, at email@example.com. You can leave Andrew a voicemail at (413) 320-8154, but email is more reliable.